Marketing Technology Manager, Data Integrations
Turner Services Inc. seeks an Ad Operations Manager for the DTC Global Ops – HBO Max department.
The Ad Operations Manager – Ad Supported will be responsible for developing and executing new ad supported business operations processes on WarnerMedia's Direct-to-Consumer platform, HBO Max.
The ideal candidate has experience working within digital ad operations, can think strategically, and is comfortable working with a variety of platforms/systems while driving forward the success of our Ad Supported Operations team. Experience with streaming video and sponsorship enablement strongly preferred.
In this highly cross-functional role, you will manage processes for the Ad Supported Operations team in partnership with Ad Operations, Publishing Operations, Content Operations, Editorial Strategy, Growth Marketing, Product Experience, and other teams throughout WarnerMedia. The ideal candidate will be dynamic, goal oriented while operating in a high volume operational environment, and able to quickly adapt to change while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Manage operational processes and workflows in partnership with Ad Operations, Publishing Operations, Content Operations, Editorial Strategy, Growth Marketing, Product Experience, and other teams throughout WarnerMedia
• Evolve current processes and develop new processes as needed to support the successful launch and scale of standard and innovative ad formats for the Ad Supported Operations team
• Manage end-to-end execution of innovative advertising formats on HBO Max across multiple teams, stakeholders, and business systems
• Actively drive improvements to Ad Ops workflows and processes in order to meet SLAs and KPIs
• Develop and maintain operational relationships and provide excellent customer service to all internal and external stakeholders
• Analyze relevant data and create positive feedback loops to drive best-in-class processes and documentation among key stakeholders
• Operationalize new opportunities for next-gen CTV/OTT practices that are leading edge in the industry that will be used to accelerate WarnerMedia's advertising revenue
• 3+ years of experience in ad operations or related experience, digital experience strongly preferred
• Prior experience with ad supported technology ecosystems required
• Experience in operationalization of complex workflows and systems and process improvement
• Hands-on experience managing business-critical operational processes and driving process improvement initiatives
• Comfort collaborating with business and technology stakeholders to enhance and supplement legacy tools and processes to support innovation
• Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities; candidate must be able to create their own direction yet balance cross functional teams' needs, reacting quickly, dynamically, and intelligently
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Genuine interest in streaming video, the advertising ecosystem, and innovation within the industry