Accountant - 6 month FTC - 2 positions
HBO Europe is home to the shows that everyone is talking about. We give our customers original HBO programming as well as a wide selection of the best series from other content providers, kids programming, documentaries, and movies. We offer international shows as well as local productions. HBO Europe offers programming to subscribers in twenty-one countries, with Portugal as the latest addition.
• Handle Accounts Payable function (matching invoices to purchase order, resolving issues; control the flow of the approval process)
• Process and check payment runs
• Bank reconciliation and booking
• Checking and booking employee claims (expense reports)
• Support inter-department inquiries
• Identifying and booking monthly closing related general entries (e.g. accruals, provisions)
• Intercompany invoicing
• Preparing fixed asset batch entries
• Proven experience in the field of accounting in a multinational environment
• Structured thinking, process driven approach
• Advanced level English knowledge is a must
• Good relationship-building skills, team-orientated attitude
• Confident user skills in Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel
• Accuracy: ability to work precisely
The Nice to Haves
• Accounting experience in ERP systems (SUN, Peoplesoft, Oracle)
• High level of analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• An environment with full of learning possibilities on the field of accounting
• Diverse culture and connection to employees from different countries
• Young professionals
• Allocations for continuous learning & development
• Flexibility and home office
• Company laptop & phone
• Private Medical insurance
Our people make WM the inspiring organisation it is today.
At WarnerMedia, our commitment starts with you! As a company of storytellers and journalists we have a responsibility to make sure we have a collection of voices and people whose stories reflect and connect with the global audiences and communities we serve.
WarnerMedia, and its suite of brands like Warner Bros., CNN, HBO Max, HBO, TNT, TBS, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Boomerang and many more, have long been committed to equity and inclusion as moral and business imperatives. It is essential that our content and creative partners reflect the diversity of our society and the world around us. Together with other production companies, networks, guilds, unions, talent agencies and others in the industry, WarnerMedia is committed to greater inclusion of people of color, women, the LGBTQ community, those with disabilities and other underrepresented groups in greater numbers both in front of and behind the camera
There really has never been a better and more exciting time to join WarnerMedia. For more information on how to join our company and our commitment to diversity and inclusion, please click here.