We are looking for motivated candidates, who can proactively pull together multiple sources of data and run analytics to prepare journal entries to ensure accurate reporting. We want candidates who have attention to detail so we can ensure cash payment reconciliations are updated correctly as part of the overall cash collections process. You know cash is king! Are you good at asking questions and finding better ways to do things? Great, we are a group who wants to stay in front of the industry changes, so we value employees who figure out how to get things done more efficiently. Networking with business partners is an important part of all our accounting roles. Individuals who are eager to expand networks with peers and business partners are highly desired. GBS Subscription Revenue leaders and managers fully support your personal growth and career aspirations.
At WarnerMedia we strive to ''Seek truth. Be agile. Find the plane.'' – Wonder Woman
• 2+ years previous work experience in an accounting or finance field
• 4-year degree (Bachelors) in Accounting or Finance.
• CPA preferred
• Knowledge of accounting principles (US GAAP).
• Experience with ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, or PeopleSoft.
• Internal/external audit or SOX compliance
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Good communication (verbal and written)
• Intermediate analytical skills.
• Ability to solve complex problems while leveraging team member expertise.
• Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
• High emphasis on teamwork, collaboration, data analysis, and process innovation.
• Exemplifies the values and expectations of a Staff Accountant II at WarnerMedia, which include a high level of executive presence, professionalism, ethical standards, integrity, and credibility.
• Independently gathers reliable and accurate data from a small number of sources for less complex analyses.
• Speaks and presents clearly and credibly to small audiences about less complex work product.
• Pays close attention to detail and understands written and oral instructions.
• Organizes and schedules work effectively.
• Demonstrates desire and ability to apply new concepts, skills, abilities, and behaviors to everyday job with coaching from Manager.
• Can multi-task and work well under time constraints.
• Works well in a fast-paced environment with ongoing change.
• • Works independently and meet deadlines.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d287y2-34-239-160-86-42 in your application.