Traffic / Copy Support Specialist - KOLD
TRAFFIC/COPY SUPPORT SPECIALIST (REMOTE/USA) - KOLD
KOLD News 13 is the CBS affiliate in Tucson and is owned by Gray Television, Inc.
At KOLD, the CBS affiliated television station it is our job and inherent desire to be the best local television station servicing the entire southern Arizona region. The station is located off Cortaro Farms Road and Interstate 10 in Tucson, Arizona. Tucson is the 64th largest television market in the United States. The spirit of innovation has always been with the station. KOLD became the first television station in Tucson when it started broadcasting on Jan. 13, 1953.We are committed to the highest standards of excellence in our local news, entertainment, information, and public service programming. Tucson's plentiful sunshine, natural beauty, and diverse culture lend to an active lifestyle rich in great food, Hundreds of miles of hiking trails, from the Sonoran Desert, to the Sky Islands peaks 9,000 feet above sea level, provide breathtaking views, unforgettable sunsets, and access to nature for all ages and abilities, challenging biking trails, and unforgettable experiences.
KOLD /Channel 13, the Gray owned CBS affiliate in Tucson, AZ is seeking a Television Copy/Traffic Specialist. Must be a multi-talented, energetic, organized team player to join our team. This position works strategically with the sales staff to implementing accurate copy and traffic instructions, materials and copy in order to maximize revenue.. Position reports to the Sales Leadership team. This can possibly be a ''remote'' position.
Candidate duties/responsibilities will include (but not limited to:)
• Generate daily ''missing material instruction'' report for multiple days.
• Follow up on missing materials and instructions with agencies, clients, and/or sales reps.
• Implement accurate traffic instructions and spots.
• Detailed filing of historical and current traffic instructions and copy
• Coordinate with other departments on projects as needed.
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines with strong attention to detail
• Must be adaptable and flexible with the ability to shift focus on new priorities
• Previous Wide Orbit Traffic or related Traffic software knowledge a plus
• Completion of high school, or equivalent level of education
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure
• Must be able to follow directions and dependably complete assignments
• Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to work collaboratively
• Previous television, radio, or cable Traffic/Sales support related experience preferred
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Teams
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
KOLD-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior by the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rob2j4-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.