WMBF-TV is the NBC Network affiliate for the Grand Strand and Pee Dee regions of Northeastern South Carolina and parts of southeastern North Carolina. This Gray Television owned station was launched in 2008 in Myrtle Beach, SC and was built as a state-of-the art High Definition broadcast facility.
We broadcast 39 hours of live local news and weather along with NBC programming to 8 counties along the Grand Strand beaches westward into Florence, SC. We also use digital media platforms to deliver breaking news coverage to a fast-growing audience.
Myrtle Beach is a family vacation destination for millions of visitors each year due to our white sandy beaches, more than a hundred golf courses, amusement parks and mild weather. It is a pleasure to work in a city where so many people want to visit.
WMBF News in Myrtle Beach, SC has an immediate opening for a Technical Media Producer Supervisor. Responsible for supervising TMP staff, newscasts, commercial ingestion and play out for WMBF(NBC) as well as multiple secondary channels. We are looking for someone with TMP (Technical Media Producer) experience who is ready to take the next step.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Scheduling, supervising, and training TMP staff
• Ingesting shows and commercials for later playback, playing back and monitoring shows and commercials for NBC
• Overdrive operation, coding and playing of live local newscasts
• Running EAS tests so as to keep the station in FCC compliance, monitoring transmitters and taking accurate readings
• Ability to monitor and fix problems with logs, (Crispin)
• Working with news to produce Live newscasts, Operation of Overdrive
• Ability to work weekends, holidays, and duties as assigned
• Previous experience in TMP role or directing/master control experience a must
• Great communication skills and problem-solving ability under pressure
• Knowledge of AP ENPS, Ross Overdrive, Carbonite, Crispin, VizRT Graphics and VizTicker, Bitcentral Precis, and Panasonic PTZ Cameras
• Highly skilled with Windows based computer systems
• MVR check required
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your cover letter, resume, and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82yb9-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.