Gray Television, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is the largest owner of top-rated local television stations and digital assets in the United States. Upon its anticipated acquisition of the television stations of Meredith Corporation, Gray will become the nation's second largest television broadcaster, with television stations serving 113 markets that reach approximately 36 percent of US television households We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We are currently searching for a multi-talented, energetic and organized team player to join our Corporate Traffic Operations team in our Atlanta, GA location. In this role, the Television Programming Specialist will be responsible for maintaining accurate broadcast station program schedules and formats for multiple markets. They will work alongside traffic, sales, news, networks, and syndicators to ensure inventory. The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational and communication skills, work with a high level of accuracy, & be very detail oriented.
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work directly with multiple markets and departments to maintain accurate program schedules and show formats
• Ensure that commercial inventory is accurate based on the allotted local avails for each program format
• Complete all daily schedules and formats in the Wide Orbit Traffic system
• Troubleshoot and refine the daily workflow items between networks, syndicators, news, and sales departments
• Other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor
• College degree in a related field is preferred
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Previous Wide Orbit Traffic, Wide Orbit Program, or related Traffic software knowledge a plus
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure
• Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to work collaboratively
• Previous television, radio, or cable Traffic/Sales support related experience preferred
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Teams
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp592-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.