TELEVISION INVENTORY SPECIALIST - TRAFFIC HUB (Gray Media Group)
We are currently searching for a multi-talented, energetic, and organized Television Inventory Specialist to join our Corporate Traffic Operations team. In this role, the Traffic Specialist will be responsible for handling day-to-day broadcasting traffic tasks for their assigned markets. They will work alongside Traffic Managers, the formatting team, and sales to guide all on best practices to help drive revenue for their assigned Television Stations. The ideal candidate should have excellent organizational and communication skills, work with a high level of accuracy, and be very detail-oriented.
Corporate Traffic Operation Locations - (Atlanta/Charlotte/Phoenix)
Duties/Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Prepare logs using Wide Orbit, including creation, scheduling, processing, and confirming
• Work directly with multiple markets and departments to maintain accurate inventory codes and priority code structure based on market rate card
• Review commercial inventory to ensure there is no excessive oversell and assist with cleanup
• Daily broadcast log preparation and delivery to Master Control
• Troubleshoot and refine the daily workflow to keep all within deadlines
• Other responsibilities as assigned by manager
• College degree in a related field is preferred
• Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
• In-depth Wide Orbit Traffic, Wide Orbit Program, or related Traffic software knowledge a plus
• Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure
• Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to work collaboratively
• Previous television, radio, or cable Traffic/Sales support related experience preferred
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Teams
• Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Organizational and time-management skills
Interested applicants can go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your cover letter, resume, and references
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
Gray Media Group/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv2n5w-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.