Production Asst./Master Control Operator - Wdtv
PRODUCTION ASST./MASTER CONTROL OPERATOR (P/T) - WDTV
WDTV-TV Strives to give the viewers the best and up to date coverage of stories and situations
that might effect them.
The Production Assistant/Master Control Operator will work newscasts, assist in other live and pre-recorded productions, and process content for television station. This position requires the flexibility to work mornings, nights, weekends and changing schedules.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
• Work with other departments to coordinate and produce top-rated television and digital programs
• Regular care and maintenance of equipment and studio
• Work closely with other departments to meet daily demands as necessary
• Operation of studio teleprompter
• Edit video for newscasts
• Previous television production and/or video editing experience is preferred
• Team player with professional attitude and strong communication skills
• Must have great attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task under time-sensitive deadlines
• Strong technical and computing skills
• Experience with Edius editing systems is a significant plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1ew0-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.