PAID MEDIA SPECIALIST/SOCIAL CONCENTRATION (REMOTE/USA) - GDM (GRAY MEDIA GROUP)
About Gray Digital Media:
Gray Digital Media is a division of Gray Television, Inc., which owns and operates high-quality local television stations in 113 media markets. GDM is a national team of digital marketing experts who craft compelling messages, build powerful campaigns, and measure results in an easy-to-understand and meaningful way.
The Paid Media Specialist manages online campaigns within primary social platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and TikTok. This position will involve creating and monitoring paid social campaigns including brand awareness and lead gen objectives, trafficking and optimizing ads, and managing inventory across multiple platforms. This position will also serve as a strategic advisor and subject matter expert in Paid Social to internal teams as well as to Gray's markets and their advertisers. The Paid Social Specialist will develop and execute strategic and tactical initiatives designed to achieve our clients' Paid Social program goals. This position is remote.
Duties/Responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
• Assist in maximizing campaign exposure to a target audience.
• Create compelling ads within social platform specs with continued testing of creative appeals, messaging and brand positioning.
• Pull platform reporting to monitor campaign pacing and performance across platforms.
• Optimize campaigns to meet challenging markets and competitive conditions in order to meet and/or exceed campaign objective targets as directed by clients and/or leadership.
• Execute testing strategies across all major campaign assets or controls for success.
• Understand client goals and how to maximize those measures of success through tactical strategies and technologies.
• Generate and assemble internal reports, including front end data and backend accountability.
• Track and monitor reporting of campaign results daily/weekly/quarterly/yearly basis, including Quarterly Business Reviews and End of Year analysis.
• Careful attention to salient metrics and price points.
• Complete activities according to best practices, standard operating procedures, and team member guidance.
• Monitor and share industry news, online marketing trends, industry tools, and internal cross-team learnings.
• Collaborate and partner with internal teams, social platform partners, and client teams
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with at least 1-2 years of experience working in paid social.
• Hands on experience in managing monthly campaign budgets from $5k to $50k+.
• Familiarity of self-serve platforms, API technology and in-platform reporting tools: Facebook Business Manager, Google Analytics, Pinterest Analytics, Snap Business Manager, TikTok Business Center, Twitter Analytics,.
• Problem solving & decision making – ability to use logic and methods to solve difficult problems, probes fruitful sources for input, makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgement.
• Ability to understand client goals and how they translate into media strategy when applied via online technologies.
• Ability to effectively communicate processes and tactics to internal team members.
• Extremely detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple data points and analysis for a volume of campaigns.
Interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal)
GDM-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior by the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d54n00-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.