KTIV, Siouxland's News Channel, is the award winning, dominate NBC affiliate located in Sioux City, Iowa and serves viewers in NW Iowa, NE Nebraska, and SE South Dakota. KTIV News 4 is a breaking news and weather station covering local, original stories in the tri-state area.
KTIV has an immediate opening for an Office Manager. If you like to make a difference, love working with a team that has fun, respects each other and volunteers in the community, this could be an opportunity for you. The Office Manager has a dynamic role providing administrative support to Department Managers and VP/General Manager. They work with confidential information, accounting, data entry and on boarding new members of the team.
This position will be the on-site contact for accounts receivable, accounts payable, working with Shared Services, log reconciliation as well as HR functions like recruiting, onboarding personnel and station events. This positions gets to work with the entire team and reports to the VP/General Manager. Excellent telephone, email and verbal communication as well as problem-solving communication and handling confidential information is a must.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts Payable; Collect, code, proof for accuracy all vendor invoices for proper payment through corporate accounts payable systems
- Accounts Receivable; Work with Sales department with customer invoicing and payment collections.
Assist Corporate Accounting Manager with Human Resource functions to insure smooth implementation of benefit and compensation plans
- Work with Shared Services Department (Accounting Manager) for successful application of sound accounting practices on local station level
- Maintain station reporting records on FCC website. Ensure compliance with all reporting requirements of the FCC and all regulatory agencies
- Coordinate station's Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) efforts. Publish and document all station employment openings to proper agencies. Research required employment fairs and networking opportunities.
- Assist Safety Coordinator in implementing and maintaining Gray Television, Inc. required safety programs. Onboard and offboard employees
- Prepare and assist in station event planning
- Perform various other duties as assigned by the station General Manager and Accounting Manager
• The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of administrative experience, including benefits and human resource policy information. Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of the organization. Must be a self-starter with the ability to multitask, balance priorities, take direction, possess excellent communication skills and enjoy working in an environment that is fast paced and deadline driven. Basic knowledge of accounting concepts and extensive experience with Microsoft Office is required. College degree is preferred.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-revpx1-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.