KVLY-TV is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. Also,
Valley News Live has big projects in store for 2022...and we're in search of a driven marketing producer to boost our brand with us. This is a tremendous opportunity for a great storyteller, photographer, and editor to escalate their talents to greater heights...while working with a great team and fun content. Our marketing producers enjoy unlimited creative input and big market mentorship influenced by the industry's most gifted talents. Established photography/lighting/editing experience is necessary, and some travel is required for this position. If you've got a reel...pass it along, and let's talk!
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Write and edit promos.
- Edit and shoot long-form content
- Develop and create social media campaigns.
- Assist Marketing with on-air branding, including image and proof of performance promos.
- Film talent in studio, newsroom, and outdoor environments for promo content.
- Write, film, and edit commercial elements.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field preferred
- Must provide creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and DSLR cinematography
- One to two years of video production or script writing preferred
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm9546-3-225-221-151-42 in your application.