Multimedia Marketing Consultant
KVLY-TV is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and a DRUG FREE WORKPLACE. Also,
KVLY is in search of a driven marketing producer to boost our brand with us. This is a tremendous opportunity for a great storyteller, photographer, and editor to escalate their talents to greater heights...while working with a great team and fun content. Our marketing producers enjoy unlimited creative input and big market mentorship influenced by the industry's most gifted talents. Established photography/lighting/editing experience is necessary, and some travel is required for this position. If you've got a reel...pass it along, and let's talk!
Duties/Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Write and edit promos.
• Edit and shoot long-form content
• Develop and create social media campaigns.
• Assist Marketing with on-air branding, including image and proof of performance promos.
• Film talent in studio, newsroom, and outdoor environments for promo content.
• Write, film, and edit commercial elements.
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film/Video or other related field preferred,
• Must provide creative reel demonstrating advanced knowledge of video production,
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud and DSLR cinematography,
• One to two years of video production or script writing preferred,
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal)
WEEK-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4qqby-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.