WAFB-TV, Louisiana's News Channel, is the market-leading, award-winning CBS affiliate in Baton Rouge.
WAFB is looking for a full time Creative Services Producer to join our award-winning marketing team. This Creative Services Producer will develop and produce creative concepts to support all station advertising, promotion, and special projects, including producing daily topical messages to promote the WAFB newscasts.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Write, Edit, Shoot and Produce promotions for news content promotion, station branding and client commercials
- Digital and social media marketing
- Videography including strong audio and lighting skills
- Working collaboratively with other departments on station projects
- Engaging the public during station events in a professional setting
- Other duties as assigned
• College education or equivalent. Compelling writer who recognizes how to craft an engaging message focused on viewer benefits. Proficient in Adobe Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop. Proficient with video and DSLR cameras. Social media and marketing experience are a plus. The ideal candidate should be able to work alone or collaborate with a team in a fast-paced environment. Valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp5329-34-239-154-240-42 in your application.