Gray Corporate offices in Atlanta, GA or Montgomery, AL. Though applicant does not need to be located at either position.
- Support implementation and roll out of the TMP workflow model across Gray
- Work with our Newsrooms and TMP staff to set standard workflows and practices.
- Deal directly with vendors on core systems involving Master Control and News operations.
- Evaluate and recommend various vendor platforms and systems to be used by Gray stations.
- Work well on a small team dedicated to providing World Class support and assistance to Gray TV stations
- Travel to stations to provide those services when needed
- A minimum of 10 years' experience working in Television Broadcast Operations
- Experience applying troubleshooting techniques across various server, application, and network technologies
- Must be able to clear a background check and have a clean driving record
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time for business
- Strong communication skills, excellent problem-solving skills, and a positive, customer-oriented mindset
- Eagerness to take on new projects with minimal supervision and a focus on best practice implementations
- Ability to research and learn quickly with great attention to detail
- Familiar with all core TV station systems to include:
Master Control Automation
ENG and SNG operations
Bonded Cellular systems
ENG Cameras and kits
Wireless mics and IFB systems
NLE Editing systems
Studio cameras and prompter systems
News sets and lighting
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkewop-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.