Gray Digital Media has an immediate opening for an evening Digital Solutions Specialist. This position provides technical support to television station users in the areas of digital content management systems and workflows during evening weekday hours.
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide technical support to stations on current and future tools and systems via email, ticket queues, and telephone
• Provide guidance to stations on digital policies and best practices
• Provide training to new and existing stations on digital tools and workflows
• Build and maintain digital products within existing tools and systems as needed
Participate in weekend and holiday on-call support rotation
• Education: College degree or equivalent job experience in digital systems.
• Must have proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, web-based CMS user interfaces and digital platforms.
• Must have a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills and be willing to learn a variety of digital systems.
• Experience: 1+ year of digital experience on broadcast team a plus.
• Forward-looking approach to tasks and assignments.
• Strong desire for continued growth and learning.
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznj43-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.