With local stations in over 90 media markets, Gray Digital Media is a full-service in-house digital agency. We work with businesses of all sizes to identify, understand, and achieve their goals. The unparalleled attention, passion and transparency our local sales professionals deliver in your market are mirrored by their GDM teammates. This allows GDM to optimize campaigns instead of products.
The Digital Support Specialist will work with AdOps and Sales to confirm that campaigns are sold and built in the most impactful and efficient ways the products and platforms allow. They will also be hands on building client dashboards and develop reports for campaigns.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• 3+ years of data-driven digital marketing experience
• Strong attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to create analyses that move beyond an explanation of 'what happened' to 'why it happened' and 'what should be done'
• Experience with Data Visualization & reporting platforms ( e.g. DOMO )
• Experience with Google Analytics, social analytics, data integrations, media analytics, and client databases
• Experience with digital ad platforms such as Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
• Quick learner and a creative problem solver
• Organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Team player
• Experience taking on a high level of responsibility, works well under pressure
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a deadline driven, changing environment
• Sales Experience a plus
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnb715-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.