DIGITAL INTEGRATIONS & OTT SUPPORT SPECIALIST (REMOTE/USA) - GDM
Gray Digital Media has an immediate opening for an evening Digital Integrations & OTT Specialist. This position provides technical support to television station users in the areas of digital content management systems and OTT workflows during evening weekday hours. This position is ''REMOTE''.
Primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide technical support to stations on current and future tools and systems via email, ticket queues, and telephone
• Provide guidance to stations on digital and OTT policies and best practices
• Provide training to new and existing stations on digital tools and workflows
• Build and maintain digital products within existing tools and systems as needed
• Participate in weekend and holiday on-call support rotation
• College degree or equivalent job experience in digital systems
• Must have positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, willingness to learn, proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, web-based CMS user interfaces and digital platforms
• Experience: 1+ year of digital experience on broadcast team a plus
• Forward-looking approach to tasks and assignments
• Strong desire for continued growth and learning
• This is an evening position
Come join our dynamic digital team, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxonwz-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.