The Digital Campaign Specialist will be on his/her way to becoming an expert in the field of digital media, have a strong understanding of media consumption habits and audience profiles, and can independently our TV stations and clients. He/she can also easily navigate reporting and provide impactful takeaways to strengthen campaign's delivery. Always an enthusiastic contributor, the Digital Campaign Specialist will add value to the team in both the pre-sale and post-sale phase of a campaign.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
Key Traits -
Strategic: The ability to align the digital campaign plan with the organization's strategic objectives is paramount to success in this role.
Analytical: Interpreting data and being capable of adjusting the digital strategy based on analytics is a plus.
Tactical: Capable of handling tactical aspects of digital campaigns; ability to solve technical problems related to website, content, advertising, marketing efforts.
A Creator: Technically savvy combined with creative vision -- Digital Marketing is partly science but, make no mistake, it takes a creative mind to fill this role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities -
• Provide customer service and act as point of contact for assigned stations and clients.
• Efficiently and effectively execute new and revised digital orders.
• Traffic all ads in the ad serving platform and confirm launch success.
• Monitor the scheduling, pacing, and implementation of all advertising campaigns to ensure timely, accurate implementation, and full delivery.
• Communicate effectively and closely with local sales and support teams including vendors and external teams.
• Ensure that campaign revisions are fully communicated and executed with 100% accuracy.
• Confirm all ad orders adhere to tech and creative specifications and support creative/technical related inquiries from clients.
• Manage advertising specs and guidelines as new partners are added and as the company and product offerings evolve.
• Manage relationships with distribution channels, outside vendors, agencies, etc. and ad hoc requests from sales team.
• Partner with staff from across departments as a liaison on projects, new procedures, new systems, workflows, best practices and campaign, or creative issues as requested.
• Maintain Ad Ops processes and best practices and provide suggestions to leadership on improvement opportunities.
• Assist the development team in identifying and resolving ad-related technical issues.
• Monitor 1st and 3rd party campaign reporting, resolving any issues or inaccuracies.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PPT.
• Superior multitasking skills. Able to work cross-functionally and handle multiple requests daily.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
• Possess superb written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be highly motivated and a team player.
Nice to Haves -
• Google Certification.
• 2+ years of agency/client experience.
• Experience in DoubleClick for Publishers.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj213w-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.