DATACENTER SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - CORP. (Atlanta)
About Atlanta Corp.:
This position works from the Gray Television corporate office in the city of Brookhaven in the metro Atlanta area. Our office is next door to a large shopping center with several stores and restaurants, and a mile away from the Brookhaven MARTA station. Our datacenter is located in downtown Atlanta.
Gray Television is seeking a full-time IT Datacenter Systems Administrator to support our datacenter in Atlanta, Georgia. This position is directly responsible for assigning resources, performing system upgrades, installing applications, and managing backups of all our physical and virtual servers and storage platforms in our Atlanta datacenter. This position will also help provide remote support for our datacenter in Montgomery, Alabama, and more than 100 television stations across the country.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Build and manage physical and virtual Windows servers
- Build and manage network-attached storage devices
- Manage security for and support users accessing shared folders
- Install, upgrade, and support multiple critical company-wide applications
- Create and enable backup and disaster recovery plans
- Process trouble tickets and provide support to downstream technicians
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working in an IT support environment
- Experience managing Windows servers, including ADUC, DNS, DHCP, and GPOs
- Experience with virtual server and application environments like VMware and Citrix
- Experience with backup applications like Veeam
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, click on ''apply now'', we also encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpmqnx-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.