At Gray Television, Inc., we offer employees the opportunity to connect with something larger than ourselves. Each day, our employees work alongside great people on fast-paced exciting and innovative projects that inspire change in the world around us. At GrayTV, our employees know that growth opportunities are endless and possibilities are all around us.
We understand that life needs balance. That is why we offer our employees and eligible family members a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Safe harbor 401(k) Plan with matching and profit sharing contributions
• Major Medical, dental, and vision plan options
• Employer contributions towards HSA plans
• Flex benefits, including healthcare and dependent care FSA plans
• Employer Paid Life
• Short and Long-term disability
• Voluntary plans, including hospital indemnity, critical illness, whole life and accident insurance
• 10 paid company holidays, plus PTO
• Wellness initiatives and other exciting work-life programs
KKTV is located in picturesque Downtown Colorado Springs in Colorado, and with breathtaking views of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, it's immediately easy to see why people are flocking to colorful Southern Colorado! KKTV 11 News is the Breaking News and Weather Leader in Southern Colorado, and we always put the safety of our viewers first. With more than 65 years of excellence in the community, a multitude of awards including Emmy, Murrow, and Colorado Broadcaster's Association awards, and state-of-the-art technology, being the leader in the community is integral to the culture of KKTV. Our departments work together as a team to serve our community. We are involved with local non-profits like Pikes Peak United Way and Care and Share Food Bank, and we sponsor fun events like the annual Christmas parade and balloon festival. We work hard and we also like to have fun together. Southern Colorado is our home, and we strive every day to make it an even better place to live and work.
Are you friendly and love creative work in a fast-paced, state-of-the-art environment?
KKTV 11 News is looking for a full-time Creative Services Producer that will approach the job with enthusiasm, pride and a sense of teamwork.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
Successful applicant will demonstrate good organization and communication skills while working with clients, managers and other key personnel.
This position pays $33 - $40K DOE
• Experienced user in Adobe Creative Suite including but not limited to: Photoshop, Premiere, & After Effects
• Ability to produce station and client commercials from concept to completion, including writing scripts, shooting, editing, and production of graphics
• A strong background in design, motion graphics, and News Image production is a plus
• Ability to work with the Creative Services Team and collaborate on various projects and assist with other duties as assigned
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx7824-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.