Full Time Job
Creative Services Marketing Producer
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAbout WLOX:
WLOX-TV is the number one station on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and the 2022 MAB Station of the Year. We produce award-winning news on both WLOX ABC and WLOX CBS. We also have a dominant digital presence, using WLOX.com, the WLOX News app, the WLOX Weather app, Gulf Coast Weekend and social media platforms to connect to a worldwide audience. Coastal Mississippi offers affordability, tasty cuisine and top tier arts and entertainment around just about every corner. We blend that together with our own rich history to make WLOX the station for South Mississippi.
WLOX is in search of a bold, creative producer with exceptional videography / lighting / editing / motion graphics skills who is ready to join the market's #1 station and award-winning Creative Services Department. If you're a self-starter and visual storyteller with a creative mind who can bring great ideas to life, this is the job for you! We're looking for the ultimate content creator who can write, shoot, design, and edit content for broadcast, social media, and streaming platforms. If you're highly motivated, team-oriented, and have a positive can-do attitude with a willingness to learn new skills, we'd love to hear from you!
Duties/Responsible include (but not limited to):
* Develop and execute creative brand concepts for all media platforms; on-air, digital, social.
* Write, Shoot, and Edit commercials, news and programming promos and station events.
* Create graphic design assets for marketing, news content and sales presentation needs.
* Create digital and social media marketing content on multiple platforms.
* Other duties as assigned.
Experience in innovative writing, editing, and producing branded content -
* Excellent writing and communication skills
* Advanced video, photography, lighting, and audio pre / post production skills
* Skilled in the Adobe Creative Cloud with expert knowledge of Premiere and After Effects
* Strong understanding of marketing and advertising philosophy and techniques
* College degree or equivalent job experience in graphic design or video production
* Work well with staff and clients
Equipment/Software Used -
* Microsoft Office
* Adobe Creative Cloud programs – Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator
* Canon HD - ENG based-cameras
* Advanced Production Lighting systems
Education Required: High School or better
Interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
(Current employees that are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro employee portal)
WLOX-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior by the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7wy48-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.