Would you like to advance your career at an award-winning television station that leads the market in both news and programming? What we do at KXII matters, perhaps more than it ever has before. With an endless choice of sources, more people turn to KXII-TV for local news, weather coverage and entertainment programming. We take pride in being the source most Texomans choose, whether watching television, reading online, following through social media, or consuming our content in any combination of these ways. Our employees contribute to that success on a daily basis. A dedicated group of experienced veterans and young professionals work hard morning, noon and night to serve our community by giving our customers the best quality content possible. We are where our community turns when severe weather threatens and when huge stories break. Regardless of their position, our employees take pride in that every day.
KXII is looking to fill a full-time Creative Services Editor in our Sherman, Texas studio in the backyard of Lake Texoma. If you have experience in Creative Services or with a Production Company and are looking to showcase and grow your skill-set, this is the opportunity for you. Hours are, but not limited to, 8am - 5pm Monday through Friday.
The primary job duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Advancing your production skills and quality with the tools of the trade
* Writing creative and out of the box copy for commercial creative and station promotion
* Story boarding your concept for presentation and execution
* Shooting video utilizing the full capability of the camera and equipment
* Editing commercials & station promotion, delivering a great product
* Downloading and editing Network & Syndicated promotional content for the target audience in our market
* Station automation log fill to reach the audience with strategy
* Client interaction to help build and hold strong relationships while making their message come to life
Some education or experience in television/radio broadcasting or creative production is preferred. Editing skills in Adobe products such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator are required. Photography skills are preferred. Accuracy, attention to detail and a team oriented attitude are mandatory. College or technical degrees are strongly considered but not required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx98m-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.