Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
• Process employee payroll weekly
• Compute wages and deductions
• Compute retro pay, bonuses, holiday pay, etc.
• Review time sheets
• Auditing of new hire paperwork, pay changes, and status changes
• Knowledge of tax laws
• Experience with multi-state payroll
• 2-3 years of Payroll experience
• Experience with UltiPro and UTA
• Able to commit to high level of confidentiality
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Very high level of organizational and time management skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Sense of urgency
• Desire to learn and build a career in Payroll
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5kyqe-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.