CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR - CORP. (Montgomery)
Gray Television is looking for a Contract Administrator to join its Legal Department in its Montgomery, Alabama corporate offices. This position will work with lawyers, officers, our television stations, and other professionals. Applicant must have strong computer skills, have excellent organizational skills, able to handle a large workload, and have strong writing skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Manage and organize various contract/lease databases
• Review contracts and input key details in the contract databases
• Draft or review simple contracts for lawyers' review
• Provide templates to clients upon request
• Draft amendments, renewals, letters and notices
• Prepare reports from the database
• Provide administrative support to the Department
• Other projects and assignments, as requested
• Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft SharePoint and Excel
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Attention to details
• Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• A proactive approach to problem-solving
• A minimum of 2 years of experience with a law firm or corporate legal department
• Database management experience preferred
• College degree or paralegal certificate a plus
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpm1w9-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.