About Raycom Sports:
Charlotte, N.C. based Raycom Sports is a leader for compelling storytelling, production, and content distribution across all platforms. With an award-winning production team, Raycom creates original feature programming, produces RSN College Football & Basketball and manages the Atlantic Coast Conference's archival footage, mobile applications, social media, and the official ACC website. Raycom Sports' parent company Gray Television owns and/or provides services for 145 television stations and 2 radio stations located in over 90 markets, covering 24% of US television households.
Raycom Sports is seeking a Maintenance Engineer. This special engineer is responsible for managing, set up, troubleshooting and repairing TV Broadcast equipment primarily on production truck/trailers for live productions. Job is Charlotte NC based, requires extensive travel and knowledge of broadcast equipment operation and repairs.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
* Support Raycom Sports broadcast engineering operations primarily for live remote sports productions, including setup, troubleshooting, repairs, inventory and packing of broadcast related equipment and production trucks/trailers.
* Train as backup to the primary engineer on the production trucks.
* Installation, documentation, evaluation of new and replacement broadcast equipment.
* 5 years or more broadcast engineering or remote production engineering experience.
* Working knowledge of IT processes including workflow and network management.
* Flexible work schedule including working 10+ hour days, evenings, weekends and holidays. *Extensive travel required both regionally and nationally.
* Current valid driver's license and good driving record.
* Ability to lift equipment up to 75lbs.
* Ability to work well with coworkers, clients and contract personnel.
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk9o44-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.