About PowerNation Studios:
PowerNation Studios is a full-service marketing and media company specializing in automotive enthusiast content in Franklin, TN. PowerNation Studios produces America's #1 automotive how-to television franchise PowerNation, currently producing popular shows; Engine Power, Music City Trucks, Detroit Muscle, and Carcass. PowerNation Studios' ''PowerNation'' reaches millions of enthusiasts each week by broadcasting on local Gray affiliate TV stations, and digital distribution of the PowerNation channel, available for free on all major OTT platforms and is supported by over 4.8 million social followers. PowerNation Studios is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Gray Television Inc. For more information, visit www.gray.tv.
As PowerNation's Brand Manager, you will be responsible for increasing the PowerNation community through its brands (Detroit Muscle, Engine Power, Music City Trucks, Carcass). This position will lead a team to find and engage automotive enthusiasts across multiple platforms. You will strengthen the connection with our existing community and help create new PowerNation fans.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Expand the PowerNation community through social media, email marketing, powernationtv.com website, YouTube, streaming TV channels, live events, and merchandise
• Work with the editorial team to schedule and optimize PowerNation content, such as YouTube and Samsung Tv Plus
• Create and define a growth plan for websites
• Pitch, implement, and report on growth campaigns that reach an audience interested in the automotive industry and car culture
• Work with clients to implement digital marketing campaigns
• Define and lead SEO strategy for new and existing content
• College degree
• Minimum 5 years work in the marketing field
• Experience marketing to an automotive or passionate community
• Motivated self-starter with strong communication skills
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects while meeting deliverable deadlines
• Knowledge of social media platforms and best practices for each
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
RTM Studios-TV/Gray Television Group, Inc. is a drug-free company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9jv8m-3-239-6-58-42 in your application.