Builder / Mechanic / Co-Host
About RTM Studios:
Based in Franklin, TN, RTM Studios is a full-service marketing and media company specializing in automotive tech content. RTM Studios produces America's #1 automotive how-to television franchise ''POWERNATION'' with popular shows Engine Power, Music City Trucks, Detroit Muscle, and Carcass. RTM Studios' ''POWERNATION'' reaches millions of enthusiasts each week on 80 plus local affiliate stations, NBC Sports Network, and a growing list of streaming outlets. RTM Studios is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Gray Television Inc. For more information, visit www.gray.tv.
Gearheads and car enthusiasts love watching our PowerNation shows and we want you to help expand our brand through our website, social, and streaming outlets. In this role, you will be responsible for not only engaging the existing Powernation audience, but also creating the next generation of lifelong fans. You will help highlight the expert knowledge of Powernation and inspire viewers to start their own project.
Essential responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Create daily original website and social content based around the Powernation shows, automotive industry news, and car culture
• Focus on SEO-value and social shareability of content
• Pitch, research, and write completed content in a deadline-oriented environment
• Grow social following on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube
• Be a Powernation brand evangelist to media outlets and online car communities
• Strong writing and grammar skills with an attention to detail
• Motivated self-starter with strong communication skills
• Ability to write with an authoritative voice on the automotive industry and car culture
• Experience writing SEO-targeted copy and creating content that can easily be shared on social media
• Strong understanding of social platforms and best practices for each
• Ability to work comfortably in a team environment
• Basic photography and graphic design skills not required, but helpful
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw9x3n-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.