WAFF is the dominant television and digital media station in the Tennessee Valley. For over 66 years WAFF has served its 11 county DMA and is North Alabama's most trusted source for news and weather.
WAFF, Gray Television's NBC affiliate in Huntsville, AL has an immediate opening for a Account Executive to join our team of integrated marketing/advertising professionals. At WAFF, we help our clients ''find and keep their very best customers'' through the use of effective research, marketing and advertising. If you see yourself as a high-energy creative individual that likes working with people, this could be your opportunity to make more money at the #1 media company in Huntsville, AL.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Sell new business on-air, on-line and on mobile platforms
- Grow and maintain new business
- Ability to interact and influence others in a positive manner while working in a fast-paced environment
- High achiever with excellent problem solving and organizational skills, persistence is a must
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your time effectively
- Ability to use creativity to solve problems
- Ability to develop campaigns and motivate others
- A real desire to understand your clients and their businesses
- A thirst for ongoing learning: advertising, marketing, television, digital
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Must meet the Gray Television driving requirements and have a valid driver's license
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopening, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn37km-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.