Gray TV is actively seeking an A-Level Campaign Specialist with a strong digital marketing and sales background to help complete our team. This position can work from any Gray owned television station or remotely. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 91 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets.
The A-Level Operations Specialist will work with the A-Level Account Manager to be responsible for managing all A-level digital accounts alongside the station and regional sales teams. This team member will have direct access to work with the sales and performance teams to ensure high level campaign success and satisfaction is achieved. The A-Level Ops Specialist will help execute campaigns.
• Strong Communicator: The ability to work and communicate with different departments and groups to ensure campaign and client objectives are being met is crucial.
• Customer/Relationship Oriented: Being able to provide the best customer service and relationship experience to sales and clients is key.
• Strategic: The ability to align the digital campaign plan with the organization's strategic objectives is paramount to success in this role.
• Analytical: Interpreting data and being capable of adjusting the digital strategy based on analytics is a plus.
• Tactical: Capable of handling tactical aspects of digital campaigns; ability to solve technical problems related to website, content, advertising, marketing efforts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Working with the client and sales team to understand the business objectives and advertising strategies to best fit the client's needs
• Making educated decisions on the best form of media buy for specific clients and campaigns based on Gray Digital's product suite
• Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior and media habits
• Recommending the most appropriate types of media to use, as well as the most effective flight dates and targeting parameters
• Provide customer service and act as point of contact for assigned stations and clients.
• Efficiently and effectively execute new and revised digital orders.
• Traffic all ads in the ad serving platform and confirm launch success
• Monitor the scheduling, pacing, and implementation of all advertising campaigns to ensure timely, accurate implementation, and full delivery
• Communicate effectively and closely with local sales and support teams including vendors and external teams
• Ensure that campaign revisions are fully communicated and executed with 100% accuracy
• Confirm all ad orders adhere to tech and creative specifications and support creative/technical related inquiries from clients.
• Making and maintaining good relationships with third party vendors trade desks
• Maintaining detailed records before, during, and after campaign launch process
• Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns in order to inform future campaigns
• Bachelor's degree
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PPT
• Superior multitasking skills. Able to work cross-functionally and handle multiple requests daily.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
• Possess superb written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be highly motivated and a team player.
Nice to Haves:
• 3+ years of data-driven digital marketing experience
• Demonstrated ability to create analyses that move beyond an explanation of 'what happened' to 'why it happened' and 'what should be done'
• Experience with Data Visualization ( e.g. DOMO )
• Experience with Google Analytics, social analytics, data integrations, media analytics, and client databases
• Quick Learner and a creative problem solver
• Persistent when it comes to achieving personal and professional goals
• Experience taking on a high level of responsibility, works well under pressure
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a deadline driven, changing environment
• Familiarity or exposure to A/B testing
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k6x0-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.