About the Position
The Golden State Warriors are looking for an upbeat and hardworking Production Artist to join our Studio team. In this role, you will assist in the production of first class design work for the organization. This position reports to the Senior Director, Design.
This is an excellent opportunity to share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
• Assist design director, designers and project managers on multiple design projects simultaneously while delivering according to established timelines
• Prioritize and track projects throughout the creative process and troubleshoot issues in collaboration with internal clients
• Prepare various formats of supplied artwork for production (print and digital) and resolve any artwork issues that arise
• Package and preflight files for release to printers and media partners
• Provide image retouching, clipping paths and additional image manipulation
• Create PDFs for print and client review
• Conduct press/spec checks creative reviews
• Catalog and reference art for future projects
• Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & Skills
• Associate/bachelor's degree, preferably in graphic design, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2 years of visual design production experience, preferably at an ad agency, design firm, or within an internal creative team
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat); familiarity with After Effects a plus
• Proficiency in both print and digital design production executions
• Ability to understand client needs and respond positively and efficiently to feedback
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication, customer service and resolution skills
• Ability to build positive relationships with clients and peers across the organization
• Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to share an online creative portfolio
• Must be available for evening and weekend work as needed
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvnqym-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.