Writer/Producer, Content & Editorial (FX Networks – Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking a Writer/Producer who will be tasked with writing, producing and delivering promotional materials that creatively and effectively promote FX Network Suite's linear and non-linear networks and their programming.
• Concept, write, produce and deliver promotional materials, including: episodic program launch and sustain promotions; movie promotions, library legacy series campaigns; AV spots and materials for social, digital and cross-promotional platforms; Marketing & Ad Sales projects, Branding campaigns.
• Direct and collaborate with video and sound editors, Studio FX graphic designers, project coordinators and announce talent.
• Actively participate in FX Suite branding and series creative campaigns, providing diverse perspectives and on brand initiatives.
• Assist Content & Editorial executives in various managerial and administrative duties.
• College Degree in related field preferred.
• Position requires a seasoned writer/producer with a minimum of five years of experience in network marketing & promotions
• Must possess a strong, edgy creative perspective with at least three years of experience at a cable or streaming premium network, working in both dramatic and comedy programming.
• Must have administrative skills to meet the demands of a fast-paced and challenging position.
• Must have experience working with program scripts and raw dailies in creating promotional spots.
• Excellent verbal, written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, as well as good interpersonal skills are required.
• Must have the ability to manage multiple projects, leadership skills, and strong analytical skills.
• Must be able to distill broad creative concepts into an abbreviated and effective promotional approach.
• Strong computer/word processing skills a must. Knowledge of graphics and editorial systems is critical.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is required.
• Must have a working knowledge of on-air promotions systems, network television operations, and the television marketing and promotions industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkm35-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.