Sr. Print Designer (FX Networks)
FX is seeking a Sr. Print Designer to design press kits, extensions for digital platforms and materials for promotion and digital opportunities. This role will also assist with the design and layout of outdoor campaigns.
• Concept the design and packaging of printed and digital media guides for shows and campaigns and distribute assets to other departments.
• Collaborate with Directors, VPs and SVP of Print, to develop unique concepts for shows and campaigns and assist with the design and layout of outdoor campaigns.
• Design materials for the Promotions and Publicity departments, including Comic Con, premieres and special stunts and promotional events.
• 5+ years design experience at a comparable network or agency
• Strong understanding of typography and photography
• Conceptual thinker with an outstanding eye for color
• Proficient in Adobe CC (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Bridge, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office Suite
• Effective communication and presentation skills
• Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• 4 year degree, preferably in art, graphic design or advertising or equivalent work experience
About FX Networks:
FX, a division of Disney General Entertainment, is a multiplatform brand that develops, produces, commissions and markets original programming for Hulu and the FX and FXX linear channels in the US, and Star+ in Latin America and Disney+ in all other international territories. The FX brand mark appears above the title across its entire slate of originals. Over the past two decades, FX has been responsible for some the most-critically acclaimed and award-winning shows on television. Some of the brand's current and legacy titles include the dramas American Horror Story, American Crime Story, The Americans, Damages, Fargo, Justified, Nip/Tuck, Pose, Rescue Me, The Shield and Sons of Anarchy; the comedies Archer, Atlanta, Better Things, DAVE, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Reservation Dogs and What We Do in the Shadows; and a growing slate of docuseries and documentary films.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj97ne-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.