Sr. Financial Analyst – Business Strategy (FX – Los Angeles, CA 90064)
The FX Finance department is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to develop and maintain financial analyses, models and corporate segment reports for FX.
• Support completion of the Annual Operating Plan, Long Range Plan and periodic forecasts, including preparation of financial projections and related reporting, PowerPoint presentation decks and analysis
• Maintain and update original series models in Excel for forecasting amortization of production costs, residuals, participations and ad hoc analysis
• Support FX accounting and Controllership groups during quarterly close activities and forecast variance analysis
• Create and update pro forma models to analyze acquired series, acquired movies and other acquired programming in collaboration with DMED Network Research and Ad Sales teams on a case by case basis
• Support timely completion of periodic forecast deliverables, including maintaining accurate databases of current schedules, slates, production budgets, and other assumptions
• Coordinate with other departments, internal and external (DTS, ABC, DTC/Hulu, Controllership, segment finance, CS&O and other DMED) to understand and gather timely data to ensure accurate financial projections
• Support supervisor in development and implementation of new strategies, procedures, documentation and process enhancements to improve organization, efficiency and accuracy
• Perform or assist in preparation of other ad hoc projects as necessary
• Four-year college degree required, MBA preferred
• Minimum 3 years financial analysis experience, along with an understanding of general accounting required
• Previous television or production experience preferred
• Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
• Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
• Highly developed analytical skills required
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw conclusions and communicate the conceptual consequences effectively
• Must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment, meet deadlines and be proactive in resolving issues
• Must be able to address top-line financial implications and concepts
• Must be organized and able to multitask
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d93jm7-34-239-179-228-42 in your application.