Production Analyst (FX Networks - Los Angeles, CA 90064)
The FX Finance department is seeking a Production Analyst to assist in servicing the production accounting departments of all FX Production shows related to bank account set-up, funding, production accounting system set-up, and compliance.
• Assist with pre-production and post-production accounting, including monitoring all account balances and returning excess funds back to the studio when necessary; corresponding with Production Finance and Production Executives to obtain check signatures; and ensuring accounting file boxes are prepped and scanned, overseeing the shipment of file boxes to/from production offices, the studio, and studio archives.
• Review and account for all bank reconciliations on all bank accounts: Prepare Studio month end funding journals for all FX Production shows using ZBA-HOP bank accounts; prepare month end Studio ledger to Cash reconciliation; and distribute ZBA monthly bank statements of cleared checks to accountants.
• Handle all bank account inquiries including positive-pay exceptions, ACH exceptions, voided checks and stop payments for all productions on ZBA accounts; coordinate with accountants on handling refunds and deposits for shows on ZBA accounts; maintain list of users/signers on all bank accounts, including signature cards set up; open/close funded bank accounts.
• Perform monthly funding reconciliations for all shows and follow up with accountants to ensure bank/GL reconciliations are performed timely.
• Maintain and manage Show database, user access, set-up and forms, including ordering production check stock and managing all user access in the Production systems (Vista, PSL, Scenechronize) and on-line banking systems as needed.
• Set up Studio vendors in VOB and complete EFT forms for production bank accounts.
• Assist with processing of production invoices in Studio A/P system and funding requests.
• Perform reconciliations of the studio costs in the general ledger (SAP) to accounting systems (VISTA/PSL) on a monthly basis.
• Maintain reports of bank balances, billbacks, show accountant's and PFE's contact info and outstanding ATL payments on a weekly basis.
• Set up project ID's, map chart of accounts (SAP), and update project titles in Foxipedia and SAP applications.
• Four year college degree required, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Business
• Minimum 1-2 years of accounting, finance or production experience required
• Strong MS Office skills required, with an emphasis on Excel, Vista & PSL
• Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills required
• Must be detail oriented and possess strong analytical skills
• Must be organized, able to multitask, and work effectively under changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced and constantly changing business environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22p0m-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.