Print Designer, Trade (FX Networks)
FX is seeking a Print Designer to design materials for award campaigns, trade ads, press kits, print ads, outdoor billboard campaigns and events. This role will work closely with the PR department.
• Design materials for the PR department including online banner ads, print ads, billboards, social media graphics and digital mailers for award campaigns, trade campaigns and press kits.
• Design materials for print ads and outdoor billboard campaigns.
• Design materials for the Promotions department, including Comic Con, all special stunts and promotional events.
• 2 years on-the-job design experience
• Strong understanding of typography
• Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
• Excellent and articulate communicator with strong presentation skills
• Conceptual thinker with an outstanding eye for color
• Hand type skills a plus
• Experience working with clients
• Ability to manage a project from concept through production
• 4 year degree, preferably in art, graphic design or advertising
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw93np-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.