Print Designer (FX Networks- Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking a Print Designer to design digital media guides, coffee table book-style press kits, and creating original digital and social content. This position will work closely with others on the Print Design team to collaborate on projects and strategize the design approach.
• Adapt key art creative to digital and social media needs, as well as creating original digital and social content.
• Design materials for the Marketing department, including print ads, outdoor billboard campaigns and press kits for FX original programming.
• Design materials for the Promotions department, including Comic Con and special stunts and promotional events.
• Design consumer and trade print ads, outdoor advertising, and special event and sales graphics.
• On occasion, design internal presentations and network image and branding elements including content for Investors Day and Upfronts.
• Four year college degree, preferably in art, graphic design or advertising; or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 4-5 years of design experience.
• Must have experience designing 365 marketing decks.
• Conceptual thinker with a strong understanding of typography and excellent eye for color.
• Excellent communication skills with professional experience working with clients.
• Must be able to manage a project from concept through production.
• Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, PowerPoint, and Keynote.
• Knowledge of digital motion design a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89v99-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.