Print Designer, Branding and Presentations (FX Networks)
FX Networks is seeking a Print Designer of Branding and Presentations to design coffee table book-style press kits, Key Note branding presentations and style guides for the network's original series. This position will work closely with others on the Print Design team to collaborate on projects and strategize the design approach.
• Design internal presentations and network image and branding elements including content for Investors Day and Upfronts, press kits, consumer and trade print ads, outdoor advertising, and special event and sales graphics.
• Design materials for the Marketing department, including print ads and outdoor billboard campaigns for FX original programming.
• Design materials for the Promotions department, including Comic Con and special stunts and promotional events.
• Four year college degree, preferably in art, graphic design or advertising.
• Minimum 4-5 years of design experience.
• Must have experience designing 365 marketing decks.
• Conceptual thinker with a strong understanding of typography and excellent eye for color.
• Excellent communication skills with professional experience working with clients.
• Must be able to manage a project from concept through production.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5382-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.