Manager, Integrated Promotions (FX– Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX is seeking a Manager of Integrated Promotions responsible for managing the development of promotional assets to execute multi-platform consumer programs and experiential events for assigned series.
• Manage program ideation, development of program messaging and creative assets for on-air, online, print, special events and partner platforms.
• Oversee vendors and agencies to assure programs are executed as planned within budget and according to schedule.
• Identify partnership opportunities that can help reach target audiences and drive awareness for FX original content.
• Draft pitch materials, manage show assets and compile partnership decks under direction of the Director and VP.
• Research agencies and vendors that offer unique opportunities, emerging marketing trends and technologies.
• Identify industry trends and gather cultural insights through research and monitoring that can inform planning and strategy.
• Compile program summaries, results, tracking and images for promotions reports.
• Four year degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing and promotions in the entertainment industry or equivalent on the job experience
• Must have experience executing multi-platform consumer promotions and experiential events, and significant project management proficiency
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be resourceful and able to manage multiple projects at the same time with tight deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Innovative and well-informed of promotions and marketing trends
• Able to travel to manage events on-site
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpj630-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.