Manager, Digital Marketing Insights (FX Networks)
FX is seeking a Manager of Digital Marketing Insights to dive deep into branded platforms, profiles, and communities to develop actionable insights and strategies supporting FX Originals and the FX brand. Working with Digital Marketing and Social Media leads, the Manager is responsible for development of digital and social insights including monitoring, reporting, and analyzing performance of content across FX managed platforms, with an emphasis on social media and emerging digital platforms.
• Lead planning and execution of social listening and insights projects managing multiple external vendors and services.
• Monitor organic social activity related to FX content, talent, and promotional efforts, by defining and tracking social KPIs providing vital insights to the team, senior leadership, and stakeholders.
• Provide analysis of social performance, helping the social media team evaluate campaign performance.
• Deliver executive-level summary reporting of social media campaign results.
• Operationalize access to data, dashboards, and critical insights, empowering teams, and key stakeholders to access data and dashboards on-demand.
• Develop digital marketing Insights including ad-hoc performance insights on specialty campaigns, digital events, and bespoke content features on FX digital marketing platforms.
• Provide reporting and analysis of competitive set brands and campaigns.
• Collaborate across the Multiplatform Marketing group to define reporting business requirements to ensure current suite of reporting products are effective for stakeholders.
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience providing digital and social media insights from operations teams to senior stakeholders with excellent communication and presentation skills acting as subject matter lead
• Experience producing content for social media platforms or developing consumer-facing digital marketing experiences a plus
• Detailed understanding of the product landscape for key social insight tools including Listen First, Talkwalker, Netbase, Spredfast, and similar products with the ability to setup or manage tracking on key platforms
• Deep understanding of social media metrics beyond the entertainment vertical – platforms include Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and TikTok
• Proficient in digital marketing and reporting platforms – Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics, Tableau, or similar platforms
• Working knowledge of PowePoint and Keynote, proficient in excel or similar spreadsheet programs
• 4 year degree preferred
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2961y-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.