Manager, Awards (FX Networks – Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking a Manager of Awards to manage award entries and campaign-related tasks in collaboration with the Awards team. This includes managing content and assets for entry, FYC and awards ceremonies, and collaborating closely with FX Events and Talent Relations on FYC events. This position works closely with the SVP, Creative Services to support FX original series and its talent in the best possible light.
• Work with the Director of Awards Strategy on annual awards submissions inclusive of managing execution across all appropriate awards opportunities.
• Oversee process, timeline and approvals for all awards outreach.
• Work in tandem with the SVP, Creative Services on FYC workflow including FYC ads, member blasts, and screening code access for voters.
• Collaborate with and Co-Manage all Guild and ATAS FYC event and panel needs with the FX Events team.
• Collaborate with and Co-Manage with the FX Talent Relations teams on oversight of talent, producer and executive requirements for all award show attendees.
• Responsible for selecting, reviewing, routing and submitting all clips necessary for both awards submissions and award show needs.
• Maintain FX awards database and all recordkeeping, keeping information up to date and press-ready.
• 4 year college degree or relevant experience required.
• Minimum of 4 years previous experience in entertainment awards, publicity or talent relations preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage budgets and assess costs.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Filmmaker Pro. Familiarity with Photoshop a plus.
• Highly organized, professional, motivated, and extremely detail-oriented with strong prioritization skills.
• Must have ability to multitask, work well under pressure and work effectively under changing priorities, deadlines, and daily time constraints.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy7zqq-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.