Manager, Advertising & Media, Multi-Platform Marketing (FX)
FX is seeking a Manager of Advertising & Media who will be responsible for the development of marketing materials tied to consumer launches and sustaining efforts in all media forms not limited to TV, online, digital, radio, outdoor and print across the FX Brand, FX linear shows and FX's Hulu Exclusives campaigns. The position plays an integral role in the team, working in collaboration with the Vice President and Director to identify, develop and execute the required materials that comprise brand awareness and tune-in efforts on behalf of the network.
• Act as primary day to day contact with and manage digital agencies to concept and develop assets for use in the digital marketing campaign
• Identify available content for use across the paid marketing campaign by coordinating with Content and Editorial, Print, Graphics, and Social Media teams
• Work with the internal teams and the media agency to develop campaign strategy, creative and campaign ideation with partners
• Gather research and competitive programming to provide key inputs for the marketing brief and strategy
• Facilitate approvals from the necessary departments (e.g., legal, development, graphics) for all marketing materials
• Request, traffic and troubleshoot marketing materials and placements tied to off-network media buys to ensure placement, accuracy, and compliance
• Contribute to the company's Diversity and Inclusion efforts including seeking out diverse agencies and media partners
• Review media plans presented by the Agency, analyze details (e.g., targeting) and conduct vetting of partner environments (including D&I partners) and assets needed to deliver feedback on media strategy
• Monitor execution, including QA, reviewing pacing and performance in campaign and drafting optimization recommendations
• Conduct follow-up evaluation on all new business/media opportunities that are presented to FX
• Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years of marketing experience from a TV network or on a TV account at an ad agency
• Must be a solutions oriented team player with excellent critical thinking skills
• Project management experience and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with experience with Photoshop and other relevant marketing software a plus
• Solid written and verbal communication skills required
• Media experience/exposure to analyzing media placements, opportunities, and packages
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About FX Networks:
FX, a division of Disney General Entertainment, is a multiplatform brand that develops, produces, commissions and markets original programming for Hulu and the FX and FXX linear channels in the US, and Star+ in Latin America and Disney+ in all other international territories. The FX brand mark appears above the title across its entire slate of originals. Over the past two decades, FX has been responsible for some the most-critically acclaimed and award-winning shows on television. Some of the brand's current and legacy titles include the dramas American Horror Story, American Crime Story, The Americans, Damages, Fargo, Justified, Nip/Tuck, Pose, Rescue Me, The Shield and Sons of Anarchy; the comedies Archer, Atlanta, Better Things, DAVE, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Reservation Dogs and What We Do in the Shadows; and a growing slate of docuseries and documentary films.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnp7p3-34-231-247-88-42 in your application.