Print Designer, Branding and Presentations
Los Angeles, CA
Producer, Integrated Design (FX Networks – Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking a Producer of Integrated Design, to manage the production and daily workflow for all design based integrated marketing material, including but not limited to Digital, Social, Branded Content and Integrated Promotions.
• Manage production of promotional materials utilizing assets from both motion design and print design for various integrated marketing needs including being point of contact for graphic requests, maintaining project schedules, asset management and postings, coordinating graphic approvals and reviews and quality control.
• Attend meetings with Director of Integrated Design and other marketing departments (Social, Digital, Branded Content, Integrated Promotions, and external agencies) to assess and help facilitate larger graphic requests.
• Assist with trafficking assets final deliveries as needed.
• Manage team resources, book freelancers and coordinate with Director of Motion Design on additional needs.
• Ensure final graphics and project files are properly archived.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Minimum of 2 years of professional experience producing or managing motion graphics.
• Familiarity with television and social media marketing deliverables preferred.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite and other graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, AE).
• Familiar with various social, digital, print, video specs and Wiredrive/Box/Aspera.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
• Good mathematical skills, working with delivery specs.
• Excellent organizational and project management skills are necessary.
• Must have ability to multitask, work effectively under changing priorities, heavy deadlines, and daily time constraints.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1o7zy-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.
FX Networks is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM, the video on-demand app FXNOW and the commercial-free on-demand service FX+. FX, the flagship general entertainment basic cable channel, launched in June of 1994 and is carried in 88 million homes.