Marketing Creative Producer - Brand
Los Angeles, CA
Director, Social Media & Content (FX Networks)
Director, Social Media & Content (FX Networks –Los Angeles, CA 90064)
The Director, Social Media & Content is responsible for supervising creative and a number of critical tasks and processes in FX's social media department. FX currently manages over 100 social networking profiles supporting FX, FXX, FXM, FX on Hulu and the networks' suite of original programming on platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, and more. With a growing programming slate of FX Originals and an ever-evolving social landscape, the Director will play a critical role within the group.
• Act as a highly creative lead who will shape the network's social media campaigns, collaborating with the Vice President Social
Media & Content.
• Oversee social media creative development, publishing and
community management for an assigned set of FX Originals.
• Manage all elements published on each assigned show's social accounts, including everything from developing creative briefs and concepts to the output of the final creative product.
• Work with internal stakeholders and external vendors to develop campaigns that address every stage of a show's lifecycle,
developing the tone and voice for each show's social media accounts, and ensuring all deliverables meet network standards.
• Develop social media campaigns that are creative and aligned with the brand's strategic goals.
• Oversee and provide direction at off-site or virtual and remote social media marketing shoots, working with FX Marketing Production on all elements of the shoot.
• Attend various off-site or virtual marketing events, including red carpet premiere events, TCA, and Comic-Con, to ensure all objectives are met.
• Act as a key stakeholder on paid media campaigns on social platforms, including collaborating with the Advertising and Media team to develop plans, offering feedback on targeting recommendations, and ensuring campaign deliverables meet all standards and deadlines.
• Monitor social media analytics tools, ensuring goals for engagement and community growth are met, through in-season campaigns and into a show's off-season window.
• Direct community management for each assigned show, ensuring content is published on schedule and copywriting is following network guidelines and matches each show's tone and voice.
• Collaborate with the Director, Social Media & Content Operations to create timelines for deliverables and projects and set internal deadlines.
• Develop engagement and retention plans for all social media channels, and ensure social media account security, claiming and setup.
• 6+ years digital and/or social media marketing experience required
• College degree preferred
• Strong creative instincts and judgment
• Excellent writing ability and eye for making great content
• Possess a deep knowledge of social media trends and the culture surrounding both established and emerging platforms
• Avid user of social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, with solid understanding of the current feature set of each platform with an eye to new product features
• Strong computer skills including Mac, PC iOS, Android and web based applications and services
• Passion for emerging technologies and services
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8117-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
FX Networks is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM, the video on-demand app FXNOW and the commercial-free on-demand service FX+. FX, the flagship general entertainment basic cable channel, launched in June of 1994 and is carried in 88 million homes.