Production Coordinator, Sustainability
Los Angeles, CA
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
20th Century Studios
We are a collection of enduring brands and iconic, unforgettable characters. We create content for audiences big and small, reaching billions of people every day. Most of all, we are many individuals, each uniquely talented, each a critical piece to our puzzle, who collectively become a power. Desire to thrill and engage? Join us as we engage and inspire.
Director Series, 20th Television
20th Television seeks a qualified candidate for a Director, Series position to drive the creative execution and delivery of assigned existing series.
• Manage current programming responsibilities on multiple shows to help cultivate unique, compelling and brand-appropriate scripted series content.
• Support the creative development of existing shows, involving but not limited to:
• Reading and giving notes on stories, outlines and scripts.
• Supervising the staffing of writers and directors.
• Watching and giving notes on dailies and rough cuts.
• On-set coverage of productions when necessary.
• Serving as a facilitator, arbitrator, mediator, coach, tie-breaker, etc. with talent.
• Seek direct feedback from the SVP, Current Programming on work-related priorities.
• Collaborate with other 20th Television departments on various issues as needed (Business Affairs, S&P, PR, Marketing, Digital Media, etc.)
• Spearhead problem solving and crisis management resolution with network partners and outside producers on all production and creative issues.
• Manage special projects and assignments as required.
• Significant experience working at a studio, network, or streamer in development or current programming.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the scripted series production process.
• Strong existing relationships with production companies, agents, producers, etc.
• Demonstrated creative and story development skills.
• Knowledge of and interest in 20th Television content and target demographics.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
• Ability to multitask and manage complex projects.
• A passionate commitment to quality entertainment.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, innovative, and high energy environment.
• A team player who works well with others.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
• Burbank, CA
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with Fox Television Studios, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rekz41-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
FX Networks is comprised of the networks FX, FXX and FXM, the video on-demand app FXNOW and the commercial-free on-demand service FX+. FX, the flagship general entertainment basic cable channel, launched in June of 1994 and is carried in 88 million homes.