Associate Writer/Producer, Content & Editorial (FX Networks – Los Angeles, CA 90064)
FX Networks is seeking an Associate Writer/Producer who will be tasked with producing and delivering promotional materials that creatively and effectively promote the FX brand.
• Assist and support in the production of on-air promotion materials, including episodic promotions; program launch promotions; acquired & original movie promotion; behind-the-scenes promos & vignettes; network marketing & ad sales projects; network presentations; and multi-platform promotions.
• Guide and direct project coordinators, video editors, sound editors and on-air/announcer talent.
• Collaborate with Studio FX graphic designers.
• Assist in creative research and asset management, supporting producers with material as needed.
• Assist On-Air Promotions executives in various managerial and administrative duties.
• Creative participation in the department's in-house creative unit.
• Participant in FX Suite branding and series campaign creative.
• College Degree in related field preferred. Position requires a dynamic thinker with a minimum of two years' experience in promotions and/or production.
• Must possess a strong, edgy creative perspective.
• Must have administrative skills to meet the demands of a fast-paced and challenging position.
• Excellent verbal, written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, as well as good interpersonal skills are required.
• Must have the ability to manage multiple projects, leadership skills, and strong analytical skills.
• Must be able to distill broad creative concepts into an abbreviated and effective promotional approach.
• Strong computer/word processing skills a must. Knowledge of graphics and editorial systems is critical. Familiarity with social networking and emerging platforms is a plus.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is required.
• Must have a working knowledge of on-air promotions systems, network television operations, and the television marketing and promotions industry, including a robust understanding of the production & post-production processes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
This position is with FX Networks, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call FX Networks.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6zee9-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.