Senior Product Manager Identity & Compliance
Culver City, CA
Sr. Program Manager (Financial Systems) - Funimation
If it's anime, it's Funimation.
As the market leader in anime, we proudly deliver incredible fan experiences across television, feature films, events, collectibles, and the Funimation App.
Headquartered in the US and connected by our global network, we're an anime-obsessed crew of media, tech, gaming and entertainment experts. As one of 400+ team members serving more than 49 countries and 10 languages, you'll play a key role in a worldwide community where fans and their passion will always have a place to belong.
Funimation is an independently-operated joint venture between US-based Sony Pictures Entertainment, and Japan's Aniplex, a subsidiary of Sony Music Entertainment (Japan) Inc. Visit funimation.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
As a Sr. Program Manager, you are responsible for one or more cross-functional initiatives. You are extremely detail oriented, obsessing over all facets of your program; both large and small. You are, and are viewed by others, as the subject matter expert for all initiatives you manage. A servant-leader, you are able to navigate ambiguity, bringing teams together to drive alignment and decisions. The ideal candidate has experience running software delivery projects, particularly with a focus on our Internal Financial and Royalty systems.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Managing one or more cross-functional initiatives
• Running program reviews and effectively communicating regular updates to all stakeholders on all the initiatives you manage
• Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to ensure their needs for the program are met
• Tracking key program milestones, risks and comprehensive project plans
• As Scrum Master, you schedule agile ceremonies for one or more teams, including, but not limited to: daily standups, planning, grooming, demos and retrospectives
WHO YOU ARE
• 7+ years experience as an engineer, project or program manager managing software delivery projects
• BS degree or equivalent experience required, MS degree preferred; technical discipline a plus
• Experience working with globally distributed teams
• Experience with vendor management
• Experience with, or experience managing projects related to financial and royalty systems, required
• Experience with software systems such as NetSuite, royalty systems such as Rightsline, a plus
• Experience managing systems integration projects, a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels, including Senior and C-level stakeholders
• Ability to demonstrate a calm and cool demeanor when managing multiple workstreams and deliverables
• Experience with both agile and waterfall methodologies, and knowing when to apply each, preferred
• Experience with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheet and Google Suite, a plus
Funimation offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with a generous company match, ongoing employee development.
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22716-34-237-52-11-42 in your application.
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.