CRM Technical Lead, Lifecycle Marketing
Culver City, CA
Producer / Project Manager, LATAM Creative Services - Funimation
We are looking to provide marketing creative project management support - planning, oversight and execution across multiple creative projects in the marketing department of Funimation. This producer / project manager must be fluent in English + Spanish and/or Portuguese. This position can be located in Dallas, TX or Culver City, CA at the Funimation office. This producer / project manager partners with internal and external partners in the creation (concepting, development and production) of all of our marketing creative assets for on and off our platform. The producer role is integral to bringing all pieces of creative together.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Project Management - Proactively manage multiple complex projects for all lines of business within the marketing organization. Must be an effective liaison between various groups within Funimation as well as external agencies and vendors. Plan and schedule kick-offs, review sessions and presentations based on project schedule. Work closely with stakeholders, strategists, VP, CDs, and ACDs on the creation of daily assignments, review sessions and presentations to ensure projects stay on target. Create detailed notes and next steps. Responsible for regular project updates including but not limited to budget, schedule, resources, and progress on deliverables. Confirm all requirements and specifications are accurate throughout the project and all internal processes and workflows are maintained. Ensure successful project delivery including actualized budget, internal archiving etc. Required to meet budgets and quick turnaround deadlines. Ability to quickly pivot and adapt to our ever-changing industry without losing focus on our business goals
• Communication and Collaboration – Collaborate with global stakeholders, strategists, VP Creative, CDs , and ACDs for all department level needs. Oversee project communication (internal and external) to ensure professional and friendly tone. Build a positive relationship throughout the project with lines of business and channel marketers. Proactively anticipate and address project needs with appropriate solutions. Participate in review sessions and presentations to help further the overall project goals.
• New Project Facilitation - Define marketing project expectation and goals in collaboration with key project stakeholders. Create, iterate, and track project timelines, deliverables, and budgets in order to achieve project alignment and approval. Build a detailed project plan within the project management system (Wrike), including internal and licensor review considerations, budget, schedule, deliverables, and creative team assigned.
• Maintain familiarity with current LATAM culture and marketing project management tools and processes.
• Exhibit a willingness to take on responsibilities outside of their job description and the ability to respond to business demands in a fast-paced environment.
WHO YOU ARE
• 3+ years in project management in entertainment marketing services, creative service agencies, network promotions or a similar field (broadcast, digital, print, and experiential a plus)
• 2+ years of relevant experience at a high-growth technology company; Media and Entertainment experience a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication, strong interpersonal and collaboration, problem solving, time and project management
• Fluent in English & Spanish and/or Portuguese
• Ability to manage projects from concept through execution.
• Experience as a 360 project manager is a plus.
• Passion for anime.
• Ability to work flexible hours.
• Bachelor's degree
Funimation offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with a generous company match, ongoing employee development.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.