Director, Theatrical Marketing
Culver City, CA
Manager, Paid Search - Funimation
Funimation is building an in-house media team that will be responsible for the planning, execution, and optimization of all paid search campaigns. The Search Manager have a passion for paid media, and experience running and scaling campaigns across major search engines. They will also be driven and inquisitive to leverage the newest technologies to drive growth across traditional, app install and streaming campaigns.
The Paid Search Manager is responsible for implementing paid search strategy through search and App Installs networks. The Search Manager can quickly understand, manage, and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
• Execute end-to-end set-up, optimization, and maintenance of paid search campaigns
• Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines (Google, Bing, etc.) including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of campaigns
• Primary support of North American market campaigns, with secondary support of EU and AU/NZ markets
• Significant focus on app install channels, including creative rotation, keyword performance and UAC media mix between search, display and video
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other key account metrics
• Conduct rigorous experiments and A/B tests to improve media effectiveness and efficiency
• Collaborate with larger marketing team to create new ad creative, copy, and landing pages to increase user acquisition and retention
• Work with ad operations team to manage tags and pixels including overall tracking strategy, implementation and reporting
• Partner with media analytics team to build and automate channel-level reporting
• Analyze, summarize and effectively communicate campaign learnings and next steps to management
• Perform as an active thought-leader on the SEM landscape; be an internal resource for search engine trends, algorithms, and best practices
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
• Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
• Provide oversight and work closely with the other team members to meet company goals.
• Expert level knowledge of Google Ads campaigns, including app install experience
• Proven 4+ years of success in managing paid search campaigns
• Outstanding knowledge of website analytics tools including Google Analytics.
• Strong analytical and reporting skills
• Creative mindset and experience managing continual site and ad testing
• Understanding of direct response and funnel / attribution metrics
• AdWords / Bing certification, as well as experience with Amazon, a plus
• Ability to work effectively across internal teams (ex. creative, analytics, brand)
• Experience managing small teams
• BS/BA degree preferred
• Competitive pay
• Health, dental & vision insurance
• Matching 401(k) plan
• Paid holidays
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.