Coordinator, Lifecycle Marketing, Avod
Culver City, CA
Campaign Manager/Coordinator, Lifecycle Marketing - Funimation
The Campaign Manager/Coordinator, Lifecycle Marketing, will project manage and execute global campaigns around engaging our fanbase to drive retention and winback of our subscription service and repeat purchase for our omni-channel businesses. A successful candidate will have a deep understanding of anime and fandom, be data driven, have experience managing digital campaign programs, and is excited about driving increasing loyalty, retention, and LTV. Candidates should be hungry for success, love challenges, expert multitaskers, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and like to have fun in their daily work life. This candidate will report to Director, Lifecycle Marketing and work closely with other digital leads.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
LIFECYCLE MARKETING CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
• Work closely with the Sr Manager of Lifecycle marketing to coordinate email campaign needs with Creative, Audience Development, and the Director of Lifecycle marketing.
• Working closely with the CRM manager and Lifecycle Sr manager to ensure campaign processes, Wrike updates, and SLAs are all adhered to.
• Managing the CRM calendar and proactively communicating conflicts in the customer Journey to stakeholders for prioritization
• Manage ad-hoc email requests; following the Lifecycle prioritization process and manage stakeholder communications.
• Attend recurring tactical marketing campaign kick-offs, outlining key dependencies, timelines, documenting, and prioritizing needs closely with the Sr. Manager of Lifecycle Marketing.
CUSTOMER JOURNEY DOCUMENTATION AND ENHANCEMENT COORDINATION
• Audit New and Existing customer Journeys; documenting and reporting key findings to support Lifecycle leads A/B testing strategies.
• Coordinate Journey dependencies between MarTech, Lifecycle, and Digital leads.
• Work closely with Creative Producers to ensure creative is delivered and feedback is consolidated on time.
RESEARCH & DATA COORDINATION
• Coordinate weekly, monthly, and quarterly campaign reports across lifecycle leads and MarTech
ROADMAP PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND COORDINATING
• Lead daily scrum meetings to support by updating and managing project tasks, working with Digital leads to coordinate
RETENTION & WIN BACK SUPPORT
• Under the director's guidance, support and maintain a roadmap tactics; work with other key stakeholders (e.g. product, customer service) to coordinate project tactical execution.
• Support the transformation of our CRM program to a 1-1 personalized, triggered and KPI driven program
• Coordinate timely execution and deployment of Push and Email messages
• Project management for CRM programs.
• Help review and optimize cancellation and winback funnels
• 5+ years working as a Campaign Manager, Project Coordinator, or Sr. business analyst experience
• Data-driven and analytical; strong Excel skills
• Ability to manage several projects across teams and with competing priorities
• Strong communication skills
• Excitement for learning and improving; self-reflecting, takes feedback well, provides ideas
• Adaptable to new technology and work seamlessly with a product & technology organization
• Team-player, hard-working, organized, and goal-oriented
• Startup and/or e-commerce experience is a plus
• Experience with Wrike, Google Smartsheets, and other project management tools is a plus
Funimation offers competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401(k) with a generous company match, ongoing employee development.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rooo23-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.