Frank Productions - Coat Check
Frank Productions, LLC is looking for Coat Check staff to join our team part-time in Madison, WI. This role may work at our music venues such as The Majestic, the Sylvee, and more! The ideal candidate will have experience in a bar or venue environment. We are committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion and encourage talent from all backgrounds to apply.
Frank Productions was established in Madison, WI in 1964 and is one of the largest concert promotion companies in the United States. We're a full-service concert promotion company involved in every facet of live entertainment events. This includes talent buying, production, ticketing, marketing, sponsorships, venue operations and more. We produce and promote events in arenas, performing arts centers, theaters, clubs and other venues across the US We operate offices and venues in Madison, WI, Nashville, TN, Columbia, MO and Charleston, SC.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist guests with their checked items
• Ensure the safety of items while checked
• Sell house merch when assigned
• Handle customer cash while adhering to the company's procedures and policies
• Maintain a clean and organized workspace
• Follow company protocol as communicated by venue management
• All other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Applicable experience working in a venue environment
• Ability to work independently and solve problems using sound decision-making skills
• Possess leadership qualities based on teamwork
• Pleasant and friendly disposition
• Ability to adapt and be flexible
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a concert environment that includes loud conditions and lighting effects
• Must be able to perform duties for 8+ hours while walking and standing
• Background check required
Frank Productions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and believes in equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. Accordingly, all employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity. These decisions include recruitment, selection, promotion, transfer, discipline, compensation, benefits, training and other personnel actions involving persons in all job titles and we take affirmative action to ensure that they shall occur without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, less than honorable discharge, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical appearance, creed, ancestry, income level or source of income, marital status, student status, arrest and conviction records, use of honesty testing, pregnancy, childbirth, pregnancy-related conditions, the use or nonuse of lawful products off the employers' premises during non-work hours, declining to attend meetings or participate in communications about religious or political matters or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dykmyp-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.